Andreiwid Sheffer Correa received his B.Sc. degree in Computer Science (2004), M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (2011) and Ph.D. in Computer Engineering (2017). His research interests include open data, e-government, geographic information systems, and fuzzy knowledge-based systems. Currently he is a Professor of Informatics/Computing at Federal Institute of Sao Paulo. His past experience includes +20 years dedicated to systems development with focus on Software Engineering and Database Systems.
- 23-Mar-2019: "Laying the foundations for benchmarking open data automatically: a method for surveying data portals from the whole web" (IN PRESS) was accepted as a full research paper at DGO 2019
- 14-Mar-2019: "Towards an automated method to assess data portals in the deep web" (IN PRESS - see the Accepted Manuscript) was accepted for publication by Government Information Quarterly
- 11-Jan-2019: See an article in the news and an interview I gave to TCE-RS about my paper "Investigating open data portals automatically: a methodology and some illustrations"
- 17-Sep-2018: My paper entitled Transparency and Open Government Data: A Wide National Assessment of Data Openness in Brazilian Local Governments. Transforming Government was awarded 2018 Highly Commended Award
- Open Government Data, e-Government
- Government infrastructure frameworks
- Fuzzy logic and fuzzy systems
- Geographic information systems
- Since June 2013
Professor at IFSP - Instituto Federal de Educação, Ciência e Tecnologia de São Paulo
- Jun 2007 - September 2015 (8 years and 4 months)
Senior System Analyst at Informática de Municípios Associados S/A
- July 2006 - May 2007 (11 months)
Systems Development Analyst at Unicamp - University of Campinas
- February 1999 - April 2006 (7 years and 3 months)
Systems Analyst at Integral Universidades Ltda
- 2013 - 2017
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Computer Engineering at University of Sao Paulo
Ph.D. Thesis title: "A reference collaborative-oriented architecture for
structuring information to open government data"
- 2011 - 2012
Master (M.Sc.) in Electrical Engineering at Pontifícia Universidade Católica de Campinas
Master Disseration title: "Assessment Methodology for E-Government Technical Interoperability Maturity Level"
- 2001 - 2004
Bachelor (B.Sc.) of Computer Science at Unisal