Andreiwid Sheffer Correa received his B.Sc. degree in Computer Science (2004), M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (2011) and Ph.D. in Computer Engineering (2017). His research interests include open data, e-government, geographic information systems, and fuzzy knowledge-based systems. Currently he is a Professor of Informatics/Computing at Federal Institute of Sao Paulo. His past experience includes +19 years dedicated to systems development with focus on Software Engineering and Database Systems.
- 17-Sep-2018: My paper entitled Transparency and Open Government Data: A Wide National Assessment of Data Openness in Brazilian Local Governments. Transforming Government was awarded 2018 Highly Commended Award
- 11-Jun-2018: "Implementation of IP Video Streaming Software to Identify Availability and Audience" was accepted for publication by Journal of Computer Sciences
- 01-Jun-2018: "A Framework for Designing Cognitive Assistants to Support Agricultural Production Systems" was accepted as a short paper at Web2Touch/WETICE 2018
- 01-Apr-2018: See my poster presentation at 2018 Sage Assembly as a Young Investigator Award recipient with the project entitled "Encouraging students to the Data Revolution"
- 26-Mar-2018: "A collaborative approach to support document structuring process in the context of open government data" was accepted as a poster and a expanded abstract at ELPUB 2018
- 20-Mar-2018: "Investigating open data portals automatically: a methodology and some illustrations" was accepted as a full research paper at DGO 2018
- 01-Feb-2018: "An ADD-Oriented Software Architecture for Structuring Information to Open Government Data" was accepted for publication by Journal of Computer Sciences
- 08-Nov-2017: See my presentation entitled Using
open data for smart cities development presented in 2nd
French-Brazilian School on Big Data and Smart Cities at
- Open Government Data, e-Government
- Government infrastructure frameworks
- Fuzzy logic and fuzzy systems
- Geographic information systems
- Since June 2013
Professor at IFSP - Instituto Federal de Educação, Ciência e Tecnologia de São Paulo
- May 2007 - August 2015 (8 years and 4 months)
Senior System Analyst at Informática de Municípios Associados S/A
- June 2006 - April 2007 (11 months)
Systems Development Analyst at Unicamp - University of Campinas
- February 1999 - March 2006 (7 years and 3 months)
Systems Analyst at Integral Universidades Ltda
- 2013 - 2017
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Computer Engineering at University of Sao Paulo
Ph.D. Thesis title: "A reference collaborative-oriented architecture for
structuring information to open government data"
- 2011 - 2012
Master (M.Sc.) in Electrical Engineering at Pontifícia Universidade Católica de Campinas
Master Disseration title: "Assessment Methodology for E-Government Technical Interoperability Maturity Level"
- 2001 - 2004
Bachelor (B.Sc.) of Computer Science at Unisal