Andreiwid Sheffer Correa received his B.Sc. degree in Computer Science (2004), M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (2011) and Ph.D. in Computer Engineering (2017). His research interests include open data, e-government, geographic information systems, and fuzzy knowledge-based systems. Currently he is a Professor of Informatics/Computing at Federal Institute of Sao Paulo and a postdoctoral researcher at Department of Computer Science in Institute of Mathematics and Statistics (University of Sao Paulo). His past experience includes +18 years dedicated to systems development with focus on Software Engineering and Database Systems.
- 08-Nov-2017: See my presentation entitled Using open data for smart cities development presented in 2nd French-Brazilian School on Big Data and Smart Cities at Campus Natal/IFRN
- 10-Jun-2017: Postdoctoral research approved by CNPq at Department of Computer Science in Institute of Mathematics and Statistics/University of Sao Paulo. Project entitled "Development of method supported by fuzzy metrics for the evaluation of open government data repositories from automated access mechanisms and content classification"
- 20-Mar-2017: "Unleashing
Tabular Content to Open Data: A Survey on PDF Table Extraction Methods
and Tools" was accepted as a full research paper at DGO
- Open Government Data, e-Government
- Government infrastructure frameworks
- Fuzzy logic and fuzzy systems
- Geographic information systems
- Since June 2013
Professor at IFSP - Instituto Federal de Educação, Ciência e Tecnologia de São Paulo
- May 2007 - August 2015 (8 years and 4 months)
Senior System Analyst at Informática de Municípios Associados S/A
- June 2006 - April 2007 (11 months)
Systems Development Analyst at Unicamp - University of Campinas
- February 1999 - March 2006 (7 years and 3 months)
Systems Analyst at Integral Universidades Ltda
- 2013 - 2017
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Computer Engineering at University of Sao Paulo
Ph.D. Thesis title: "A reference collaborative-oriented architecture for
structuring information to open government data"
- 2011 - 2012
Master (M.Sc.) in Electrical Engineering at Pontifícia Universidade Católica de Campinas
Master Disseration title: "Assessment Methodology for E-Government Technical Interoperability Maturity Level"
- 2001 - 2004
Bachelor (B.Sc.) of Computer Science at Unisal